|Location||London, United Kingdom|
UP TO £24,000
NO WEEKENDS + PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES + IMMEDIATE START
Supporting a leading, well known estate agent based in central London who are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their busy, successful team.
Working closely with the senior management team, the Property Manager will be responding to inbound enquiries and assisting with the day to day drawing up of contracts. You will be liaising between landlords and tenants, whilst ensuring that all customer databases are kept up to date.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised, career driven Property Manager who is seeking the opportunity to work for a leading estate agency. You will receive good earning potential alongside realistic opportunities for progression and a supportive team around you.
- As the Property Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day management of a portfolio of properties
- Preparing tenancy agreements and sending out welcome letters to new tenants
- Acting as the main point of contact for tenants, dealing with any issues
- Coordinating maintenance and allocating jobs to contractors
- Completing tasks such as submitting meter readings to energy companies ahead of each new tenancy
- Overseeing tenancy renewals at the end of contracts
- At least 2 years’ experience as a property administrator, property manager, lettings administrator or within an estate agency is essential
- Experience managing the whole lettings move in process
- Strong communication and organisation skills are essential
- Excellent administrative skills alongside a positive, ‘can do’ mindset
- Up to £24,000 basic salary
- Earn commission through a pooled commission system
- No weekend work required
- 29 days holiday
- Sick pay
- Pension contribution
- Progression opportunities
Shortlisting is taking place shortly so please send your CV in for immediate consideration