|Location||Congleton, United Kingdom|
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
UP TO £30,000
We are exclusively recruiting for an IT Technical Support Engineer role for one of our clients in the professional services sector with offices in the UK and Australia.
Within this position you will be the sole IT engineer for the UK playing an integral part in the organisation providing technical support for hardware and cloud-based software. You will work closely with external providers dealing with escalated issues, alongside assisting with the design, development and deployment of solutions for the business.
- Action and monitor help desk support requests in line with SLA’s
- Ensure all technical documentation is current and reflects the current operational status
- Develop procedural documentation and relevant reporting as required by the business
- Talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Support the roll-out of new applications being developed by the internal development team
- Quickly establish strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Test and evaluate new technology that can help to improve the operation of the organisation and increase security within organisational systems.
- Office 365
- SharePoint Online (Power Platform, Exchange Online and Microsoft Teams)
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Windows 10
- Experience using help desk software such as Zendesk, Jira or ZohoDesk
- Networking core principles
- Router knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.