|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
£22,000 to £27,000 BASIC + BENEFITS
We are recruiting on behalf of a hugely successful ladies fashion business in Manchester who is looking to expand their operation by recruiting an E-Commerce Merchandiser / E-commerce Merchandiser. This is an exciting time for the business as they continue to enjoy a significant uplift in sales and as a result, they are ahead of their financial projections for this year.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who is passionate about fashion and has good photoshop, photography and eCommerce experience within the sector.
THE E-COMMERCE MERCHANDISER POSITION:
- Taking product photographs of models wearing the products and using photoshop to retouch images for online usage
- Ensuring good high-quality imagery to showcase the companies premium product portfolio
- Uploading products to the companies Shopify site and to its partner site such as Amazon
- Monitoring and updating the online stock inventory system
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure that products are getting enough traffic to reach the sales values required
- The successful candidate must have good photography skills and experience of Adobe Photoshop experience
- Experience of working within the fashion industry would be a big advantage
- Must have used Linnworks (Inventory system) or similar
- Self-starter with a true passion for the fashion industry
TO APPLY FOR THE E-COMMERCE MERCHANDISER POSITION:
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.