|Location||Canterbury, United Kingdom|
BILINGUAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FRENCH / ITALIAN / SPANISH
UP TO £25,000 + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are currently working on behalf of a market-leading business who are looking for an experienced Bilingual Account Manager to join their sales team. Working within a growing marketing, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global business, operating in over 27 countries so far!
As a Bilingual Account Manager, you will be responsible for handling inbound sales enquiries from various customers, establishing the quality of these enquiries and advising customers on potential solutions. You will work closely with the marketing team to develop sales strategies and explore new markets, as well as playing an active part in company activity at industry exhibitions and events.
- Keep an overview and give a steer on short and long-term sales strategies to deliver growth across all territories
- Focus on developing and optimising current clients, developing new clients and potentially new sectors
- Seek out new market opportunities to take the brand to new areas
- Handle inbound queries from Global clients
- Establishing each customers unique need to ensure they are offered the best product and solution for them
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Liaise with the wider sales team to ensure clients receive an excellent service
- Communicate with the sponsored dancer portfolio for sales and marketing purposes
- Be an active contributor to the team, helping to drive the culture of flexibility and getting stuck in with a can-do attitude
- Experience within a Sales/Telesales/New Business/Business Development/Customer Service/Account Management role is essential
- Fluent in English and French, Italian or Spanish
- Be a relationship builder with proven customer service skills, people management skills and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to easily adapt to different national cultures
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.