|Location||Exeter, United Kingdom|
RETAIL SALES CONSULTANT
£19,000 + Staff Discounts + Pension
Working with a well-established Manufacturer and Distributor who are looking for a Retail Sales Assistant to be based in their Retail Store in Bournemouth.
Primarily the Retail Sales Assistant will be Part of the Retail Team providing knowledgeable help and advice to customers in a professional, personalised and friendly manner. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a showroom, interior design or furniture led background looking to join a reputable and growing business.
- Greeting customers and establish their requirements,
- Completing sales efficiently, being able to accurately handle money, credit card transactions etc.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Continually learn about the product ranges.
- Maintaining records related to sales.
- Watching for and recognise security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handling these situations.
- Recommending, selecting, and helping locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Answering questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Describing the range of products and explain the use, operation, and care of them to customers.
- Ticketing, arranging and displaying merchandise to promote sales.
- Taking delivery of stock from the main warehouse and store appropriately.
- With the help of the rest of the team, ensure good housekeeping is maintained – a clean and tidy shop is essential.
- If required, help customers to their vehicle with purchased product.
- Experience within a customer facing retail environment within Interior Design, Furniture or a specification led sale
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport with customers
- Adaptability and approachability with customers
- Confident to build a strong product knowledge and use this to secure sales
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity