|Location||Guildford, United Kingdom|
BASIC SALARY + £60,000 OTE + UNCAPPED BONUSES + ALL LEADS PROVIDED
We are exclusively working with a well-established and rapidly expanding firm who are looking for an experienced Protections Advisor set up their new protections desk.
Covering all areas of protection cover including life, building and contents, you will be setting up relationships and agreements with providers and converting leads that are ready to go. You will be provided with all your leads and appointments and be supported by the in-house administration team to allow you to fully maximise your pipeline.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Protections Advisor / Processor to join the firm at an exciting time of expansion, have all your leads provided and utilise the on-site admin and compliance support.
- Converting leads from the enquiries provided
- Reviewing the protection needs of existing customers
- Offering a consultative service to sell a range of life insurance, critical illness cover and income protection
- Build a strong rapport with customers to maximise opportunities
- Ensuring all advice is accurate and in accordance with financial regulations
- Experience in a similar Protections Adviser / Protections Processor / Protections Broker role is essential
- Confident to manage a large number of leads
- Able to advise on a varied protections caseload
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.