|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Product Sales Manager
Basic Salary up to £60,000 + £100,000 OTE + Uncapped Commission
Get Recruited are recruiting on behalf of a growing business who specialise in the sales of homeware, furniture and other goods. Due to continued success and expansion within the UK market, they are looking for a Product Sales Manager to join their growing team.
As a Product Sales Manager, you will be building relationships and securing sales from large retailers, securing new orders and retaining relationships with existing clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a similar Business Development Manager / Sales Manager or Senior Sales role who understands how to get in front of buyers within large retailers.
My client is looking to offer a competitive salary, plus uncapped commission and fantastic long-term career prospects. As an ambitious and growing business, opportunities regularly arise for employees who show potential. They pride themselves on offering a competitive, rewarding and fun culture, as well as fantastic offices in Central London.
- Implement a UK wide sales strategy to improve your area of sales
- Develop relationships with buyers within large retailers
- Pitch the products to retailers to secure new orders
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients to secure repeat and increased orders
- Work alongside the company Directors to agree on strategy, marketing approach etc
- Collaborate with the wider sales team to improve conversion
- Previous experience within a similar Product Sales Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Senior Sales / Area Manager role is essential
- A proven track record of securing new orders and relationships with buyers in large retailers
- Excellent relationship building and account management skills
- Experience in pitching a wide product range
- A pro-active, tenacious working attitude
- Basic salary up to £60,000
- OTE £120,000
- Uncapped commission
- Fantastic city-centre offices