|Location||UK, United Kingdom|
HOME BASED / WORK FROM HOME
UP TO £25,000 + BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting for a long-established group of companies that operates within the IT industry and further provides a support network for their established IT Partners. As part of their expansion plans, they are now seeking a non-managerial, hands on, Operations Manager / Administration Manager to join the business to support their clients, partners and general group operations.
The successful candidates will be working closely with the Managing Director and will be solely responsible for managing the all operational aspects within the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join this forward thinking and progressive company within a home-based position.
THE ADMINISTRATION MANAGER POSITION:
- Working closely with the Managing Director to ensure that all operations are managed, organised and improved to achieve operational excellence
- Responsible for managing all group operational matters including; Client/Partner onboarding, Service Delivery, Group Communications and Operational health
- Working closely within the sales function to onboard new clients & partners smoothly whilst ensuring SLA’s are met
- Handling customer & partner cancellations, retaining where possible
- Conducting client and partner reviews
- Creating and maintaining an effective reporting dashboard of internal operations & customer/partner success
- Monitoring internal KPI’s for all staff up to and including executive level
- Creating and monitoring SLA’s to ensure that they are met for clients and partners
- Working to an agreed 30/60/90 day plan and ensuring key milestones are achieved
- Providing organisational and admin support to the Managing Director
- Communicating internally on operational progress to Executive Board
- Assisting with first line support to ensure a high level of customer service is achieved
- Responding to all customers and partner enquiries within 8 hours
- Working closely with all departments and contributing to the acquisition of new partners and clients
- Producing regular management information reports and attending virtual meetings & conferences.
- Current experience of hands on (non-managerial) management of operational & administration functions. Therefore, experience in a similar position such as; Operations Manager, Administration Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator or Service Delivery Management is essential
- A highly organised individual with excellent customer service skills to deliver a best in class service
- Strong analytical skills to create and monitor reporting
- Computer literate with MS Office, an internal CRM and general computer systems
- Experience of working for an IT business would be a significant advantage but is not essential
- Ability to work under pressure to meet operational deadlines
- Experience of making process improvements
Please send your CV for immediate consideration