|Location||Knutsford, United Kingdom|
ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
UP TO £30,000
IMMEDIATE START + PROGRESSION + MORE
Supporting a well-established, leading organisation based in Knutsford who are seeking an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
As the Assistant Management Account, you will be responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts comprising of P&L and balance sheets. You will also be overseeing the Purchase Ledger and all credit control functions.
If you have gained your AAT qualifications or are qualified by experience and have 3 years experience within an accounts assistant, finance assistant, assistant accountant, assistant management accountant, management accountant role then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
THE ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Profit and loss analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Present the management accounts to both the directors of the business and the bank
- Oversee all credit control functions within the business
- Completing other duties as required
- At least 3 years experience within an accounts assistant, finance assistant, assistant accountant, assistant management accountant, management accountant role is essential
- Fully AAT qualified as a minimum; ACCA/ACA would be desirable
- Experience using Navision, Sage or Xero is essential
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Shortlisting is taking place for this role so please send your CV in for immediate consideration